Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Full color work is either eye-poppingly good or absolutely horrid. Thankfully, this one just rocks!

That is bad azz really nice work

You are right about it being sick, any body that puts that much crap on there body is very SICK.

I suppose he'll have to file some paperwork to get them legally changed. I would question why would you do that to your kid in the first place?

Good thing he didn't name one bowtech. "I dunno what happened doc, he was just fine then one day all the skin started peeling off his arms......"
Lol you know it's a good joke when you got the bowtech guys laughing

I will be the dissenting voice.....I am not a tattoo person so I always find it odd when people get them. Obviously I am probably in the vast minority but I think the only thing more ridiculous than tattoos are piercings and those big holes in people's ears. To each their own though.
You're not alone. But to each his own.

Nice tat OP! My brother is getting a torso tat done. It's about half way done right now and I think he's got about 5 or 6 grand into it.

Shoulder Muscle Organ Neck Shorts

Hair Joint Head Jeans Beard

Joint Hand Shoulder Muscle Organ

Hand Muscle Human body Neck Sleeve

Cloud Human body Neck Sleeve Chest

That's awesome! I'd get a sleeve if the fiancé wouldn't stab me for getting one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.