Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
condition: like new (basically it is new)
I just bought this tent a few days ago and set it up in my yard for one night. This particular 4 season tent is not like any other on Amazon or Ebay. That's because this one has a stove jack installed. Alot of guys are doing that with this tent now and using them as base camp. They are far easier to pack. The stove jack has been double seem sealed so it is totally impervious to any kind of weather. Here is where your tent stove pipe exits the tent. Now you can finally be cozy warm during any harsh elements or temperatures. The material is a 60D which is very much denser than most tents made today. You can feel the difference. Easy setup. stake out 3 points then raise the center with a pole and finish staking out the remaining loops, done. The skirt is to deflect snow and rain. This tent will sleep 6. 4 with all their gear very comfortably even with a tent stove. Stove jacks run around $40-$50. Then you have to pay to have it installed. This jack has a velcro rain guard that goes over it when not in use. When in use, it has a flap that sits over the stove pipe to prevent rain from coming in thru the jack. This tent was specifically made to take anything the weather can throw at you. It is a very light and packable tent. This tent is extremely light and easily back packable. Goes now for $315 on Amazon. Up to $500 on Ebay. It used to be a best kept secret and now the price is going up on them because of popularity. I wish I could keep it but the only place on my property that is level is my back yard. LOL. What fun is that! $250 TYD Paypal CONT. US.

sierra 1.jpg IMG_3427.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm answered. Yes, it is a very rugged tent. It was built for mountaineering. I know a couple guys locally that use these to pack in to Elk country because of the pounding they can take from weather. The tent packs away into one small package that can slip into a back pack.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry. My pics are getting turned sideways here. Comes with ample flue pipe. This can be sold as a package. Don't want to sell separately at this time.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$230 for both the tent and stove TYD Paypal! This is the only hot tent you can buy right here and right now for this kind of price. Research it and you will see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.