Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to start it's own thread....does anyone who owns this system have 100% accuracy out to 100 yards? I am not sure if it picks the closest present dot or not. Reason I ask is I am on at 20 very close at 40 (with in a inch) but as I go out to say 60 I'm 4 inch low. I have tried adjusting the data but then it messes it up at 40. So is anyone having luck with this being spot on out to 100 yards. Am I doing this wrong...? This pic has me wondering

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I've set mine up and shot it to just under 70 yards. From 15 to 67 it's on and I tested it with various levels of magnification. Keep in mind the core app. is based on rifle accuracy which requires minute change capability. The discussion on the matrix and lines doesn't seem rational if it's accurate at 600 yards with a 1,000+ fps projectile.

Here's 3 shots at 67.2 yards with a 7 mph cross wind shooting EVO-X arrows with a Grim Reaper broadhead.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Did you have to calibrate yours as the video Robert posted
I didn't but I do have a chronograph so my speed was right on. The "calibration" function is genius from SIG and allows the general hunting community the ability to tune the projectile to the scope, which is fantastic.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
I was very surprised as it showed by bow was actually shooting 12 fps faster than it was rated and I am shooting a 410 grain arrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts