Archery Talk Forum banner

Sight Advice

516 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  boddah4
Hi Everyone,

I am between 2 sights, the Spot Hogg Wrap and the Black GoldFlash Point Ignite.

Opinions or any other sights that may be a better option for me? I am looking to use it for hunting purposes.

Thanks for the input!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Extreme RT900 or the RT1000

· Registered
37 Posts
>

Black Gold without hesitation! Brightest pins I have ever seen but will dim in relation to ambient light. Absolutely no halo around pins as seen with other brands. I can still see my pins through a 1/4" meta peep when I can barely see the ground out of my stand. Not quite as sexy as others but that does not put meat in the freezer. I would almost trade my bow before giving up this sight. You will not be sorry with Black Gold as your choice.:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,586 Posts
you didnt mention them but check out sword sights, they make super tough stuff with very high quality at a very reasonable price!

· Registered
995 Posts
you didnt mention them but check out sword sights, they make super tough stuff with very high quality at a very reasonable price!
+1 for the swords. i want one so bad. i've had one out of the package at the shop twice now. just cant make myself pay for it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.