Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Axcel Armortech HD with 5 .010 green pins. It used to be a 7 pin but I removed two of the pins due to issues with them. It has a couple little marks on it most are on the sunshade which is easy to repaint. I also have a Limbsaver Wind Jammer Stabilizer (Black Carbon Fiber w/Red). The only mark on it is some black on the very end rubber piece where it was against the bow case. I would like to trade these for a 3 or 4 finger Thumb release that is either a hook or closed jaw style. I have large hands so small and medium releases will not work for me. Depending on age and model of release I am willing to throw in some cash also. I accept payment by paypal as a gift only, Shipping will be by USPS insured with tracking numbers. I am a very honest person and will not lie about the condition of either Item. I know I am new to the site and don't have any feed back but if you need a reference you can go to eBay and look up my eBay acct. (PCDOC0941).

I am asking $110 TYD for the Sight and $35 TYD for the Stab.

PICS Available by Text or Email, just PM me your Info and I will send them.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics sent

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics sent

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about $100 for the Sight and $ 30 for the Stab.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM's returned

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM's Returned

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last night to be here, Goes to the worlds largest auction sight tomorrow night if not sold.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Closed due to Lack of interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.