Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased another new bow and I was hoping to get some feedback from everyone on sight selection. I have for the most part always shot Spot Hogg sights. And also used HHA in the past as well. For my new bow I was looking into some other options. I definitely want a 5 pin adjustable sight to reach out there. I was curious into getting feedback from you guys mainly on CBE, Sword, and MBG. If anyone can help me out with Pros/Cons of these sights I’d appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a Sword 5 pin, very well built and Sword will make it however you want without an up charge. I did top pin green 29, 2nd green 19, 3rd 19 red, 4th 10 green, 5th 10 green. Excellent hunting sight.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s pretty sweet. I like that. How durable are they? Will they stand up to harsh conditions and being bounced around? I don’t mean thrown by any means. But a bow being lashed to a pack and hiking around for days on end? How well are they with gathering light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sword sights are plenty durable, and the .010 pins are very bright. If you don't need micro adjust, the twilight hunter 5 pin is hard to beat for the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts