Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello this is my first post on the forum (actually second since I posted the same question in the general archery section.

What is a good quality sight for bowhunting and target shooting for $100-180? I am shooting a 07 bowtech commander. Right now, I am shooting indoors. I do like the idea of having one pin though never shot that way.

I bought the commander about year and half ago used (LH 60lb). It has a spott-hogg drop away. Before this, I bought a golden eagle in 2000 to periodically shoot some arrows. Now, my son and I joined a club near our home to spend some time together. My current site is a cheap sight off of an old golden eagle from 2000 so I really need to upgrade the sight. The bow shoots fine though i can tell the sight is giving me problems getting a tighter group.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did I post in the wrong section?

·
Registered
959 Posts
if you can, get to a proshop and check out some sights. these days there are so many nice sights that you could close your eyes, point, and pick an excellent sight. i personally have had a g5 optix xr, and recently switched to an HHA slider sight. i love both of them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I like my Spot Hogg Hogg-It. good for hunting and target. You can find them for the price you are looking for so good luck. There are a lot of choices out there and like all archery ewuipment, you have to find what works for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts