Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s the opinion on sight lights? I know there is 3 or 4 different ones( lp, zbros and specialty) and I’m wondering which I should get if one is better. The prices are close on 2 of the 3 I’ve found so any advice would be great.

·
Registered
9,879 Posts
I went to a HHA Kingpin and ditched the batteries and wires. The rheostat is a hood that covers up the wound fiber optic to dim the light as needed. Never been in a situation that a brighter pin was needed and I use a 0.010" fiber

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
I've had good luck from my lp...know a few folks that's had trouble with zbros

·
Registered
663 Posts
Run nothing but zbros and never had an issue. Don't need to worry about batteries and their support team is incredible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Back Yard Champion
29,729 Posts
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5342535
Check out Bill's lights. redruff is his AT name. I have one about 2 years old that still works great. Half the price of the others, but just as good.
I have 3 of Bill's lights. Brighter now and still the same price, $47.?? TYD. Battery life is a little over 12 hour of continuous use. Same batteries in mine for the Indoor shooting done this past year, 9 events, and at home.

·
Registered Loser
1,267 Posts
Zbros all day.
Been running an original for 3 years.
Battery lasts a couple weeks, charges on any mini usb phone charger.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Zbros...I've had all 3 and the Zbros wins hands down. The battery charge last forever and you never have to worry about replacing batteries. Just plug it up and charge it.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Another vote for ZBros. Water resistant, super bright to very dim ajustment plus you can change colors, the charge lasts for weeks, and it’s easy to set up. We have them on our hunting and target bows.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate everyone’s feedback. I was leaning towards a zbros and looks like I still will. Thanks fo the info on the ruff light. I might get one of them to throw on my hunting bow just to try as well!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I appreciate everyone’s feedback. I was leaning towards a zbros and looks like I still will. Thanks fo the info on the ruff light. I might get one of them to throw on my hunting bow just to try as well!
You will not be disappointed with ZBROS.
I put mine through he!! last 3d season hot cold wet it didn't matter and they hold a charge forever

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I will have to say Zbros also. I bought a Lp which was good light but dang I like to have went broke buying batteries. I got two Zbros evolutions and they have been perfect battery stays charged for weeks even when using it every day.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I made mine. I used a thumb micro light which had a 2 minute timer in it, attached some small tubing at the end, and inserted my sights micro fiber line into it and had a lighted tip. I think it's in the DIY section somewhere if your curious.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Zbros !!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts