Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sure Loc Sportsman and the unit did not come with sight tape. Has anybody used this unit and if so what tape did you use. The back slider is rounded so I wasn’t sure what will be accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
check PM

·
Registered
265 Posts
Also wondering about this. I have a sur loc lethal weapon slider. Sight doesn’t come with a scale like the cbe I have. I sighted it in at 20 then 60 and put two pencil marks at each, laid a piece of paper over the radius and traced the lines, then measured the distance with calipers. Using the AA program I put that distance in ( think it was .5 something plus 1) and printed a tape. Turned out the tape was off so I’m thinking that I got something else wrong in the program. The sight has two spots for for tapes so I assume you can run two different arrow setups. My plan is to sight in both arrows I use with my cbe then use the scale provided to determine what tape to use for each. I’ll take the cbe off and put the sur loc on with the tapes and try it. It should work cause the speeds are the same just a different sight right or maybe I just need to spend some more time figuring out how to use the program correctly. Anyways hopefully you can figure this out cause I’ve asked before on here and didn’t get one response lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts