Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do i have to sight it in at 20 and 60 yards? can i some how do it at 20 and 40?? to cold out side to shoot 60 yards lol

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
If you have the instructions it tells you how to do 20 to 40. If you don't have the instructions call HHA and they will send you some.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Yes you can do 20/40 but you have to be dead on accurate it will work just like the 20/60 just be dead on

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cool and yeah i dont have any instructions i was going to buy the tape kit set and didnt know if i could do this...... i got the sight from a buddy and he was like hell i dont know l when i asked him lol... i did find info on their sight..... i got on a computer vs being on my phone and it helped lol

·
I do all my own stunts
581 Posts
my suggestion is use a blank white tape and sight in at 20 to 40 cause shootin's always good and fine tune it later on when its warmer. 20 to 60 (or farther) will always give you a more accurate sight tape. Also spread out over a few different shooting sessions will give you a better idea also.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like that idea justout........ that would give me a good reading

·
Registered
102 Posts
Its pretty much the same as setting it for 60yds just set it at 20yds and not what number its on for 20yds then move back to 40yds and sight in at 40yds and note what number its on for 40yds and subtract the 40yd number from the 20yd number and that will tell you what tape # to use. Hope this helps

·
Gunna GIG one..;0}
772 Posts
You need the instructions for 20 to 40. Because the subtract number between 20 and 40 is not the tape number. The subtract number between 20 and 60 is the tape number. For 20 and 40 you need the sheet that tells which tape goes with the subtract number. Send an email or call HHA for 20 and 40 instructions. Its a seperate sheet or just go here....http://hhasports.com/instructions.htm

·
Life is the Pits
4,428 Posts
I use the HHA for hunting, my wife still uses one for 3-d, she sights in using a sight in tape at 20yds and then 40yds and shoots the 900 rounds and it is very accurate at the 66yd targets. HHA's set up tapes are awesome!

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
You can do the 20/40yd but the 60yd would be the most accurate reading.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts