Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good set of sights for an older set of eyes.I want something thats bright but something that wont blind me.Any good suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
blue thunder

You will get a lot of answers on this question. :D My eyes are old and I have been shooting a couple of different sights by Impact.I left my sight lay on the table the other night and my wife ask me how to turn the light off on it..There was no light on it..After this hunting season I think I am going to look at something different.Time for a change...Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
i like the trophy ridge nitro extreme and before that i liked the cobra sidewinder both will do a great job just make sure you get the .029 fibers
rob k
got bad eyes myself

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Try A Dusk Devil I Have Bad Eyesight As Well And I Love This Sight

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
deerslayr2 said:
Looking for a good set of sights for an older set of eyes.I want something thats bright but something that wont blind me.Any good suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks
Get an HHA OL 5500. It is just like the OL 5000, but it has rheostat(I think thats how you spell it) so that you can adjust the brightness of your pin in different lighting conditions.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Another vote for the HHA-5500. With 5' of fiber optic it is one of the brightest sights out there and you have the option of dimming it with the rheostat.

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
Check into the Montana Black Gold Sky Light.... :thumbs_up

·
Registered
37 Posts
sight

The TRU GLO Extreme is a fairly bright 5 pin sight, but not a bright beacon,and also come with a light to enhance the pins in low light conditions.

The price is really reasonable on this sight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts