Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two signature bows for sale....i know almost nothing about these bows except what is on them...for specs i will post the link to their webpage. http://www.signaturebow.com/models/ I have both a green bow and a pink/ purple/ blue bow. The green bow measures 29" from string to the front of the riser and the pink bow measures 29.5" to the front of the riser. Green bow has a peak weight of 65.8 and the pink bow tops just above 61lbs. Green bow weighs 5.72lb total and the pink bow weighs 4.28lb. Brace heights are 8 7/8" on the green bow and 7 3/4 on the pink bow. No idea what speeds these bows will do. Both bows come with a QAD HD Rest on them, thick wrist slings, bowjax, and green one will come with a basic 3 pin sight. I really don't know how much these are worth either. Just looking over the bows, i am going to take a guess on them and put each at 450 shipped...they both are nice shooting bows and will make heads turn at the range. Both sets of strings are in new condition...the only bit of wear i see is the module has a faded part where is stops on the cables. PM me if interested Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery
Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery
Material property Technology Electronic device Nail
Compound bow Bow and arrow Bow Archery

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I met the family that makes these bows, at the archery show in Oshkosh, WI. last fall. These bows were very smooth drawing and well balanced. The owner, if I remember correctly, produces these bows one at a time. He started out doing them as a hobby and figured he could do just as good a job making a quality bow as the big names.

If I was not 5 hours from you. I would come look them over and seriously consider one. They are very nice. The person who buys either one will be pleased. Good luck.

Andrew

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I believe the green one has the riser extensions at the limb cups you can remove them and have a totally different bow so to say they are nice shooting bows and that is a good price for them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.