Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver 80% let off zephy cams and 1/2, black and green winners choice string and cords, ill post pictures when i get them back, im getting different size cams on my bow so i had to buy all new threads, nothing is wrong with these, i just have no use for them, string cost me $130, and $60 for the new cams, ill let them both go for $120 obo... PM me if your interested

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry its been forever... String came off a Hoyt Trykon XL, i just went and picked my bow up yesterday... I went on vacation for a couple weeks..... So i still have these Cams, they are silver, 29" draw length, 4.0..

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found out it will be a 29" DL for a XL and a 28" DL for the Trykon 75th anniversary addition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Silver 80% let off zephy cams and 1/2, black and green winners choice string and cords, ill post pictures when i get them back, im getting different size cams on my bow so i had to buy all new threads, nothing is wrong with these, i just have no use for them, string cost me $130, and $60 for the new cams, ill let them both go for $120 obo... PM me if your interested
Hi! I will buy the lot for $120 as well pay postage to Finland.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts