1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
If its anything like every other Simmons product ... Well junk... Jmo

·
Back down to ground level
16,303 Posts
First I heard of simmons making cameras. Only 4mp... too risky IMO. When Canon or Nikon make them, backed with a 3 year warranty, I might consider buying one again.

·
Registered
10,944 Posts
There's a reason why they are marked down. I wouldn't waste my hard earned money.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Had one and it worked Great for a year. Went to change the batteries a couple days ago and it wouldn't turn on...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I've got 2 simmons cams. They have worked for 2 years now, however, they are worthless unless on a feeder or other food source where the deer are within 15 ft of the camera and still. Moving deer will really blurry, deer outside 15ft won't get picked up. I'd advise against it, cheaper bushnell 6mp camera on amazon here that is quite a bit better than those simmons. I own 2 of these they are good cameras on their 2nd year w/ me - http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trop...qid=1420578426&sr=8-2&keywords=bushnell+trail

Others will say pick up a covert or browning. Based on what i've heard i'd say go for one of those if you can spend a bit more. If you are wanting to spend $100, get that bushnell.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
JUNK,,, Right there wit WGI

·
Registered
434 Posts
I got two last year and they were ok this season one quit taking night pics, the led's light up but the pics are black, day time is fine. So I would say spend a few bucks more for a better camera. That said if I found the 2 pack for under $100.00 like last year I would probably buy them again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts