Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
S-coil is the best for the money. I don't believe in paying 50 bucks for a stabilizer when you can get one for $14.95 that takes out just as much noise and vibration, IMO. The only plus i can see for the modular, is the fact that it is modular. You can add or take away for the feel you like.

·
32,872 Posts
xTravisx said:
S-coil is the best for the money. I don't believe in paying 50 bucks for a stabilizer when you can get one for $14.95 that takes out just as much noise and vibration, IMO. The only plus i can see for the modular, is the fact that it is modular. You can add or take away for the feel you like.
Good advice. Wal-Mart has the black for $14.95. I know, hate to buy from them but it's there if you want it. I have the S coil and it's rated as the best buy right now in stabs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys... I have a modular that was given to me, so no out of pocket expense there. Hopefully the modular will work out fine, but I am always looking to improve. I may just go to Walmart and pick up an S Coil just to compare. I can always give my daughter one of them. She also shoots a Mathews :teeth: :teeth: .

·
Registered
9,477 Posts
The s coil is great for a bow that doesn't realy need a stabilizer for front weight and does a great job with vibration. I would call it more like another silencer that removes vibration. I use one and think its great

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
The modular is the better of the two mentioned.

Think of it as the Escalade with 24 inch Spinners, and the S-Coil is a Suburban. Both hot rides, but the Escalade makes you feel that much cooler! :wink:

I opted for the S-Coil for my SWBK, due to price and value. it works great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.