Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the bowtech destroyer is the bow of the year who made the #2?

·
Registered
620 Posts
:happy1:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Apparently,

not enough archers have heard that yet............

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1206418&highlight=poll

Remember, it's all subjective and what you like I may not like. I want a bow I know is not going to have ANY durability issues, that is 7" brace for forgiveness, that is 35" -36" A to A, and that after sitting on stand for hours in below freezing temps I'm still able to put the pin on the vitals then draw back with minimal movement. To fit those criteria, most speed bows are eliminated. But at whitetail ranges you do not need to shoot 320+ speeds.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
HyperFlow, why even worry about who is number 2? :D

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
The whole bow of the year thing is pretty silly anyway. It's kinda like telling somebody who works construction that the car of the year is the Ford Fusion...it might be a nice car but it really isn't going to help the dude much when he needs to haul 40 sheets of plywood to the jobsite. Different bows work better for different people.

I have several local shops that carry Bowtech. One of the shop owners raves about the Destroyer and thinks it's great, the owner of another shop doesn't like it at all and thinks the draw is way too harsh. They both sell Bowtech, but they have much different opinions of the same bow.

Opinions are like hunting forums, everybody seems to have one nowadays. :darkbeer::shade:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Hes right destroyer 350 was named 2010 Bow of the Year, number 2 is the Z7 and 3 was the AXE 6
Then what was # 4. My bow has gotta be in there somewhere??? LOL>

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they definetely don't want to put one in your hands then do they! eeks there goes another one, hey bubba get me another string! :D

Over 1000 shots with zero problem, only problem is smashing arrows into eachother :D

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
If you read enough different reviews your bound to find some who'll pick just about every bow as the #1 bow, I think it's more important to find the #1 tester. Then you'll see who is truly #1.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts