Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a single Muddy Hunter Stick from? I contacted Muddy, but the shipping from them is ludicrous. I am in Canada and it is a terrible rate. I then looked to see about shipping to an address in Michigan and the rate is still out of this world.

Here is the link to the single....put it in the cart and get the shipping rates. ***....

http://www.gomuddy.com/product/hunter-climbing-stick-single/

I will try to call them tomorrow to see if it is a mistake.

·
Registered
564 Posts
unfortunately, the shipping is going to be expensive to Canada. For example, to ship a 3-4 lb item in a box that is 34" x 12" x 8" you are looking at $33-40, thats just the way it is. UPS is $45, it sucks but shipping to other countries is expensive. I have shipped a few things to Canada and it was usually $15-35 for small items weighing less than a lb to 2 or 3 lbs.

Edit: just now saw the prices they have posted. If you are willing to pay the shipping I will buy one and ship it to you, I ship stuff internationally all the time, just send me a PM. Although $70 for a single stick is still steep, might be better going ahead and buying 3. If you want me to buy you any and ship them to you just let me know I can try to help you out.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I wanted one more last year, and couldn't find singles for less than like $50. So I got a deal on 3, and sold 2 thinking Id end up getting mine for cheap and make it up when I sold the other 2. Problem is shipping. It's a killer. The 2 guys that bought from me got the deal, I got basically no savings and the PITA of boxing and shipping. Total headache.

My advice....gotta get lucky, or pony up the cash.

Or buy some LWs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts