Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What single pin sight is the best. I am looking to get one soon. I will mostly be hunting in low light conditions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i use a spot hogg fast eddy 2 pin its a one vertical post up with two dots has a duel pointer i leave mine on 20 the other pin is 38 i can ether move it to exact or gap shoot if the deer moves while at draw

·
Registered
Mathews Outback, Mathews V3 31
54 Posts
Fast eddie 2 pin here, really like it, I also looked at HHA for their single pins, a lot of people will recommend them and I almost went with them, only reason I didn't is because my local shop can't get them and I got to play with the fast eddie first hand. If you can get hands on with the sights and go from there, ask at a pro shop too, they know what people are running and what their annoyances are too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Looking for something that I can shoot long range with for the Total Archery Challenge, and hunt with without breaking the bank. Hope you find what you're looking for!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I've used HHA's for several years and have always been pleased. Well built and rugged. I have a 4x magnifier lens and light on my sight. Both are two good accessories for the sight.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
HHa has the brightest pin i have tested, Kingpin is the best IMO

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a hogg father 8 years ago, and the only one I would maybe swap it for is a fast eddie xl but I don't see any reason to change from my hogg father

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
MBG...Montana Black Gold have very bright pins and are built rock solid. I've tried and owned most of the brands you will read about, but keep coming back to MBG. When you get your two weeks and 20 posts, I would recommend shopping the AT classifieds for some good deals. Just don't say, "I'll take it" if you don't mean it or make ridiculous low ball offers...or you will be just another in a long line of annoying newbies.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don’t know that there is a “best” but I currently have a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL single pin and love it. (Got a good deal on it) I also wouldn’t hesitate to buy a HHA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Another vote for spot Hogg Fast Eddie with the double pin. If your state allows use a sight light and it’s plenty bright. The triple ring on the sight housing is a game changer for centering your peep in low light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts