Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used multi pen sights for30 years but my eyesight is changing. Anyone have any experience using a lense on their hunting set up? OR maybe just get LASIK!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I use a single with hha king pin sight. 4x lense with a clarifier in the peep. Great sight and helps with sight going bad.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I used a 4x power scope on my spot Hogg for hunting and love it, I just make sure I'm careful to keep it clean

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I use a 4x lens in 3d occasionally. And I got lasik done 10 years ago. I’m 42 now and still quite happy with my vision. I prefer a single just to reduce clutter in my sight picture. If an animal moves I’ll likely need to re range it anyway. A quick move of the dial if needed and off it goes. I would think multiple pins and magnifying the target will only make the cluster worse.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I use a HHA single pin slider with a 4x lens. Been using this set-up for about 7 yrs. Well satisfied to say the least !

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,105 Posts
I don't lenses for hunting because of the fogging issues. They are also illegal in some states.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a 5x Feather Vision Verde Plus lens in my Axcel Armortech 4 pin sight. I have to use a #1 clarifier to clear up the sight picture. The first thing I noticed was having to widen my pin gaps using the lens.

·
Registered
160 Posts
get checked for a verifier ,not clarifier for a hunting sight ,and they work great for us old blind shooters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts