Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new single pin sight this year. Had the Spot Hogg Hogg Father and loved it but it is too heavy. I’m looking for something similar, but lighter. So far I’ve found the Axcel Accuhunter and Black Gold Ascent Verdict. Anyone have any experience with these two? One better than the other? Is there another sight I should be looking at in the same price range ($225-$275)?

·
Mark
5,690 Posts
Can’t go wrong with MBG. Love mine.

·
Registered
337 Posts
look at the spott hogg fast eddie double pin set one at 20 other is 36 for me , then over 40 just rotate the dial

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
I like the black gold ascent, have it on a hoyt nitrum 34 and one on a Bowtech reign 7, no problems out of either one and both perform very well.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MBG. Fast eddie wouldn't stop rattling for me. And it's heavy
I never heard of anyone having rattle issues, but the weight is a turn off for me.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really surprised that no one likes the Axcel Accuhunter. Just off design I like it best.

The Fast Eddie XL is heavy. The Black Gold Knob sticks out far.

The Accuhunter seems to have the best of both worlds. Is there anything wrong or lacking with the Axcel?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I got a sword centurion single pin for sale. 130$ pm if you are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
HHA OL-5519 works really great for me. I can recommend you the HHA OL-5519 Optimizer Lite .019 5500, will also meet your budget.

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
Had a MBG Ascent and it's knob was broken from the start. Knob would rotate but nothing else would move. Luckily the shop returned it for free and I bought an HHA. A few HHA's later and I don't plan on switching.

·
pro deer watcher
2,336 Posts
I've got a spot Hogg Tommy and love it not heavy at all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts