Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the doctor complaining about my cholesterol and "slight" weight gain, I went on a diet. As such, some of my clothes no longer fit.

Brand new with tags- Sitka Ascent Pants in Subalpine size 34T Asking $145 TYD

Brand new with tags Dakota Pants in Mud size 34T asking $175

2 excellent condition Traverse shirts in original Optifade Forest asking $65 Each TYD (these still fit, I just happen to be going through my hunting closet and realized I have many of these)

One pair of used Ascent Pants in Clay size 34R - these have never been worn in the woods, I actually use these pants when I travel. They are extremely comfortable and the pockets are practical. There are some darker spots down near the bottom of the pants, not sure if the pics even show it and they could probably be cleaned completely if you wanted to use traditional detergent. Also, In looking them over for any imperfections, I just noticed the stitching on the outside is separating in the seat(last pic) if these don't sell I'll send them back to Sitka and have them re-sew as my wife doesn't seem to be good with sammiches or a needle and thread...... asking $100TYD? -for the pants, not my wife

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, TYD is continental US and I'll cover the paypal fees

only trades would be KUIU Tiburons in 32, since I already have ascents in 33 and soon to be 32.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Traverse are SOLD
Ascent 34T in subalpine are SPF

Dakotas and Ascent in Clay are still available

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Traverse are SOLD