Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the sitka fanatic jacket and maybe stratus bibs but just for the same cost of the fanatic jacket i can get the scent lok timber fleece jacket, pants, and merino wool base layers. I hunt in Georgia and think that the timber fleece will be more versatile for me. It doesn't get below freezing here much till after the season so I don't know how much I would get to wear the sitka stuff. Just wanting to get some opinions.
Thanks.
Sent from my Bowtech Invasion at 309 fps.

·
Arrow Chucker
4,113 Posts
Just bought the Fanatic and the Stratus Jacket and Bibs. Both fit great and are made very well. My only gripe is the cost, but I'm tired of getting all this "scent" crap that is supposed to be warm and functional and it just isn't. Finally broke down and bought the Fanatic set and after receiving it and seeing the quality, I have replaced my whole hunting wardrobe with Sitka items (Except my ASAT leafy suit).

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
The fanatic is awesome, It is very warm, If you decide on the sitka I have a brand new pair of fanatic bibs for sale for the price of stratus bibs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts