Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of trying a pair of sitka pants next year heard some complain the ascent style was noisy, hunting will be mountains in sept.-oct. should I just go 90%-or take underlayer and ascent style?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Go with the 90 % - perfect pant and yes the ascent is noisy and fit weirdly.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just got done talking to Mark Seacat (of Outdoorlife.com's Live Hunt and a Sitka Athlete). He swears by the Ascent pant and told me he wears them all season long. Just adds layers beneath during the late season. He particularly liked the breathability of this model.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I just got done talking to Mark Seacat (of Outdoorlife.com's Live Hunt and a Sitka Athlete). He swears by the Ascent pant and told me he wears them all season long. Just adds layers beneath during the late season. He particularly liked the breathability of this model.
I have both Ascent and 90% - really like both. The light weight and breathability is amazing with the Ascent pant. I will be getting at least one more pair for next year.

This maybe picky but I like the side pant pocket on the Ascent way more than the 90% style.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
cabelas is havin some CRAZY closeout prices on sitka now...just picked up celcius jacket and bibs for 275!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have 90% pants and jackets and really like em. Comfortable and quiet. For good deals on Sitka stuff you have to check out

www.camofire.com

They rotate different products throughout the day. I signed up for their text alerts to go to my phone when the items change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts