Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall do about going to the restroom. Mostly just talking about taking a leak.. I know some guys that pee in water bottles. Just curious. My longest trip next year to ks will be during the rut for 10 days... I'm already wishing I was loading the truck up!

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Always pee in a bottle that is one thing you can control in your favor. No reason to think you’re not harming anything when you can know your not harming the hunt. Take TP in a baggie for the #2 part. Take a short hike when you do, do the poo.

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,420 Posts
Always pee in a bottle that is one thing you can control in your favor. No reason to think you�re not harming anything when you can know your not harming the hunt. Take TP in a baggie for the #2 part. Take a short hike when you do, do the poo.
If you HAVE to do the #2 then do it. If you can wait, by all means just wait.
I understand sometimes you just can't. It always helps to watch what you eat though. Might not be a good idea to hit up the local Taco Bell the night before an all day sit.:sad:

As for the pee, a bottle or two will work just fine. Make sure they have tight fitting lids so you can put them in your pack afterwards. Oh, and for crying out loud, get a wide-mouthed bottle. No reason to try to aim into a pop bottle with the opening the size of a nickel, especially 25 feet up.:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts