dan7168
trob_205
attackone
dingus250x
tcooll77
twinsfan
smurphysgirl
smurphy

I know all of you that have been selected for 2010 staff will represent SIXX STRINGS to the fullest.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to represent you again. Look forward to working with you all this year.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
thanks again dave for the opportunity and i am proud to be shooting for you for 2 years.

·
1shot1kill
2,895 Posts
Adding X's to everything we do isn't just a catchy phrase, shoot Dave's strings and see for yourself!

Congrats to all staff members. Look forward to seeing you guys in the shooting lanes somewhere.

Dave, keep up the good work. Looking forward to another great year with you brother!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Thanks again Dave for this opportunity.....you're strings are top notch and I'm proud to be shooting them this year! :thumbs_up

·
shoot what you want
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
shoot what you want
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Banned
493 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to represent Sixx Strings. They are the best strings I've shot! Every set I've had on my GT500 had serving seperation, until I put Sixx Strings on my bow. :thumbs_up

·
Banned
493 Posts
I should also mention they are easy to tune and not alot of adjustment needed after shooting in. Really looking forward to the spring season!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts