Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a trip to NC where I took my bow to shoot some 3-D while I was out there. I shipped my bow via FedEx instead of checking it on the plane, so I could insure it if it got lost/stolen. It made it out there fine, but on the way home they broke my case, (parallel limb/lifetime warranty), and did a tiny amount of damage to the finish on my bow.

SKB has a guarantee on the parallel limb cases that if you check them with TSA and they get damaged they will pay $1500 worth for what you had in the case. But they don't cover if it gets lost and I didn't want to take the risk so I shipped it instead. When the case was broken by FedEx I almost didn't even call, but I'm glad I did because they said the case itself was guaranteed no matter what!!

Long story short, they are covering the case and sending me a new one. Great case, and a great company.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Glad to hear that. All my cases are SKB and I have never had a problem with any of them but if I ever did, its nice to know that they back up their warranty.

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
I just got back from a trip to NC where I took my bow to shoot some 3-D while I was out there. I shipped my bow via FedEx instead of checking it on the plane, so I could insure it if it got lost/stolen. It made it out there fine, but on the way home they broke my case, (parallel limb/lifetime warranty), and did a tiny amount of damage to the finish on my bow.

SKB has a guarantee on the parallel limb cases that if you check them with TSA and they get damaged they will pay $1500 worth for what you had in the case. But they don't cover if it gets lost and I didn't want to take the risk so I shipped it instead. When the case was broken by FedEx I almost didn't even call, but I'm glad I did because they said the case itself was guaranteed no matter what!!

Long story short, they are covering the case and sending me a new one. Great case, and a great company.

Glad to hear it. I had a slight problem with my case. I called and they said FedEx would be there the next day. They were! Long story short, they gave me a new case no questions asked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts