Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if your looking for a Bowcase to use for Airline Travel this is the one. I have several of these forsale. They are All New and ready to ship. Im asking $239 free shipping in the lower 48 states.

If your not sure if you bow will work let me know and Ill check the chart from SKB
SKB ATA Parallel Limb Bow Case Price

The SKB ATA Parallel Limb Bow Case is designed to accommodate all parallel limb bows complete with quiver, sight and stabilizer. This case is ATA specification 300, category 1 rated (a minimum of 100 trips by air) with molded-in bumper protected TSA recognized and accepted unbreakable fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latches, a Mil-spec spring-loaded end handle for comfortable towing and a cushioned rubber over-molded carrying handle for added comfort. The SKB Parallel Limb Bow Case is the perfect solution to transporting all models of the parallel limb bows with all of your gear in tact in a total protection. The SKB Parallel Limb Bow Case has the SKB dual protection with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and the $1500 product protection coverage if your gear is damaged by an airline when traveling. Mass weight of the Bow case is 17.5lbs. Outside Dimensions are 40"x19"x7" - Inside Dimensions are 37"x17"x6".

skb-parallel-limb-bow-case.jpg

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
faller downer
2,654 Posts
those are nice.. would it fit my Ross Carnivore & please excuse my ignorance but does the quiver fit (attached) also?

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes your bow will fit in this case. As for your quiver being attached It just all depends on how far off your quiver sits off your bow and what kind of quiver. . there is enough room in this case to take it off to store it.

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Will an Athens 34 fit in that case?

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it will fit.

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes the quiver will fit attached with out the arrows and there is a place to put your arrows. this case is very nice and Durable.

·
Registered
552 Posts
whats the model number?

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is model # 4119

Hey guys I have been out of Town and I just got back in last night. Im returning Pm's today so let me know if You dont get my Pm ?

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have several. Send me a PM and Ill see what shipping will cost ?

·
Vendor
84,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tttt

1 - 20 of 144 Posts