Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out our "Slick Mini Blob" targets! They are 12"x12"x8" and will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states for $60. These portable blobs are a great option for those who haven't yet been able to get in on a delivery of our standard size targets. They also are great to take with you on your next hunting trip! They are made of the same material & have the same effectiveness and life! PM me with your name, phone number, mailing address, and e-mail address if you want one!

Attachments

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
can broadheads be shot into them or is it a field point only?

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
well that will definitely make this decision easier now to come up with the money for one! :amen:

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
What are these made out of? How easy is arrow removal? life span of target...?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slick mini blobs

Made from recycled foam - waste material from manufacturing. NOT "2-finger" removal but not terrible either - BHs pull easier than field tips but both get easier with time and more shooting. The target will outlast anything else available - literally years (3-5 yrs for most folks).

What are these made out of? How easy is arrow removal? life span of target...?

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
The Blob gods have answered:wink:

Can't go wrong with one, I've had mine a 1.5 yrs and still looks brand new:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
can they be shipped in any bigger size??

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i am wanting like a 24''x24''x8''

also are there mixed with fiberglass or the compound with far less fiberglass? I have heard that the target will actually wear out your arrows to the point wear it may get dangerous if you don't watch out

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
slick blobs

So far, the 12"x12"x8" targets are the only ones that will ship cost-effectively. The standard sized targets (24"x24"x12") will also ship but the shipping will run about as much as the target, maybe more! :eek3: If someone has another great shipping option that we haven't considered, we'd love to hear about it! We've considered FedEx, UPS, USPS, & Greyhound - even looked at freight shipping a little.

Regarding your arrows and fiberglass in the targets...not these. These are much easier on your arrows than other blobs!

i am wanting like a 24''x24''x8''

also are there mixed with fiberglass or the compound with far less fiberglass? I have heard that the target will actually wear out your arrows to the point wear it may get dangerous if you don't watch out

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.