Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to fixed blade broadheads but going to get set up with them for next season. I bought the slick trick pro series viper ss. They come in pack of 3. I was wondering what the possibilities are of using the regular viper trick
(because they come in 4 packs) for practicing with. Do you guys think they might fly the same as long as they are the same weight. Naturally I know I’ll have to try both. Just thinking about saving a few bucks. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. If I can save a few bucks that’ll give me more to spend on other hunting gear. I am pretty sure I’m addicted to all things hunting

·
Registered
20 Posts
Following I have some Slick Tricks too I'm waiting to try as soon as I do a DIY broadhead target.

·
Registered
17,303 Posts
They are same head just made from different material correct? Same size cut and weight and all right? If so they should fly the same if they all spin good.

I'll be looking to shoot the new slick trick wicked trick out of xbow sz350 this year

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. I’m shooting a Tenpoint stealth xlt and a matrix 380. If for some reason they don’t fly the same I’ll just set them up for each bow. The matrix is my grandsons but you know who has to spend the time and money on them lol. Thanks again

·
Registered
950 Posts
My friend uses them in both his compound and crossbow, all deer he shot went down within 50 yards or less, but all with very little blood trail.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Should shoot identical. 100gr standard ViperTricks are shooting amazing out of my Scorpyd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts