Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do they preformed as far as blood trails?

How do they hold up when they come in contact with heavy bone?

Going to give them a try this year,and wanted some preformance info.on them :wink:

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
One Word-AWESOME!!

I have tested these broadheads extensively here in North America and in Africa and they performed flawlessly on every animal I harvested. Great blood trails too. Try them...you will like them! Having a head fly exactly like my field points is another great feature!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I use slick tricks and lovem..They fly great for me.. As far as them holding up i dont have a problem with them..
Last season i hit a doe square in the shoulder and it exited out the opposite armpit.. I pulled that arrow out of the ground and blood trailed the doe,while doing so i used the same arrow with the slick trick and shot a buck straight through his ribs.. :D
And they do produce one heck of a blood trail.. :eek:

I still use that slick trick..Resharpened it and it's good as new.. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I just bought my first two packs. Thay shoot great. Much better than any ther fixed blade I have shot. Hope to try them out on a bear in SEP when I head to Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I use ST 125 and have had very good blood trails and short tracking jobs (several have died in sight) and have never had less than total penatration including one that the arrow went through the far side shoulder blade (blades were resharpened and used to kill a nice eight later).

One awsome broadhead!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Slick Trick

I have only one Slick Trick kill but the blood trail was simply incredible, best I've ever had from any head, ever.

The head was undamaged, I've only managed to bend one in a lot of shooting and banging around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.