Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AppleKnocker
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting started with a new single pin slider. So far having O.K. luck sighting in and making marks per yardage, bla, bla, bla,. Was wondering how to make or where to buy yardage tapes. Im working with a copper john mark IV slider, very similar to the HHA. Oh and so far I love the sight

·
Socket Man
24,315 Posts
I wasted a year of shooting with a slider sight making my own marks and finally I downloaded the 15 dollar TaPes program, it allows you to sight in your bow at two distances and then print off a sight tape based on those two marks. You can customize your sight tape to look the way you want it and print it off on a water proof lable that you get at the store and cover it with clear laminant and you have awesome sight tape.

TaPes is the program.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
There's a free download on here somewhere of a guy that made a whole sheet of tapes. Red Hawk Archery, or something like that if I recall correctly. I just print a bunch of those, and use references on my slider to get the tape I want. Very handy, and free.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
marked

·
Registered
734 Posts
thanks for the free sight tapes!! awesome

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Just printed out some sight tapes for a hogg father thats coming(lefty). I used Ot2

·
GUT DEER ????
4,595 Posts
Tag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts