Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shot a nice deer last night,but as i released the arrow,it did a kick and a barrel roll:eek: hit him in the lower neck we tracked him for miles (literally) never did find him,he just stopped bleeding.....shot today and just to see in good light and they are everywhere.

im shooting 100gr wacem's and a/c slims....the bow was tuned perfect last week(FP and BH hit identical) and arrows are still spinning true.do you think or is it possible that the bow somehow become untuned?i just wondered because all my broadheads fly like hell.

maxx

·
Registered
265 Posts
untuned bow

If it was shooting correctly and all of a suden it is flinging arrows everywhere, you have had something go haywire. The most obvious would be one (or more) of the following. 1. your knocking point has moved up or down on the string. Check it with a bow square. 2. your rest has moved up, down, or left or right. 3. maybe a cable off of a guide or a stretched string or cable.4. your arrow is contacting something before it gets off the bow. Good luck and I hope you find the problem.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought about the cable and string stretching,since it was in its case in the back of the truck on a long ride.....not sure though im going to take it to the pro shop hopefully today,cause im going back to camp tomorrow night.

maxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts