Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 6351 Posts

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all I'm starting a new thread to make things a liitle more user friendly. I have new/better pics of my paracord, and links to my photobucket photo sharing page so you can browse samples, and slings that I have made already.

New prices are as follows.
Double wides are $15 To Your Door, all others are $10.

Here's a link to my original thread. This will be usefull if your not familiar with slingbraid, or the different styles of slings we offer.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=417584

Here's a link to my new Paracord pics. I have some new colors, so check them out. (notice a new numbering system, the old numbers are no longer valid)-

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p95/beenfarr/paracord/

Here's a link to samples I have made (this will allow you browse different color combos)-

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p95/beenfarr/samples/

Check back often, as this is where I store all of the samples I've made.

Here's a link to customers bow with their slings on it, and some completed slings I have made-

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p95/beenfarr/Slings/

Posten adapters-
I have stainless, and black powdercoat. These are great for archers who don't use stabs, or who remove their stabs often, and want their sling to stay put. The stainless ones are $5 if being shipped with a sling order, and $6 by themselves. Add a dollar for black powdercoat. Anyone who knows Posten, knows these babies are quality. I only have 25 of each and they are going quick, so get 'em while they're hot.

Here's the new reflective paracord, this stuff is pricey so add $1 per sling if you'd like to get this. Great for bowfishing and finding you bow in the dark in general!!! :wink:

I only have black leather, and your choice of black, brass or nickel grommets.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this ad more friendly. :)

Thanks,
Ben

P.S.
Thank you very much to everyone who has bought slings from me. My family and I were finding it very hard to make ends meet, and this extra "sling money" has helped us tremendously. If you keep buying, I'll keep working hard to get them out in less than a week. :wink:

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, I am impressed by your work, could you make a sample of 11-Burgandy ,8-Coyote Brown , and 3-Charcoal Gray . Just a standard not a double thanks for your time.

Ricky
I went with the double anyway, just to have it in the data base, a single would look just like the skinny part.

How about a silver,black,and electric blue double wide with black gromet.
do you take paypal?
mike
I do take paypal to [email protected] .

How about a sample of silver, orange and the new tracer color in Double wide?

Thanks to all,
Ben

·
Registered
543 Posts
got my slingbraid in the mail today. one word....awesome!!!!!
Thanks Ben

·
Registered
108 Posts
Perfect!

Ben,
The wrist sling is "perfect" in every way.:wink:
Many thanks,
Dan mahaskaboy

·
Normal is Boring
2,088 Posts
Double wide

Ben,
I got my double wide in the mail today. The colors match up well with my Elite Synergy.
Thanks again:darkbeer:

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am looking for something to match my bear truth bow. I will be keeping the orange and green strings, because I like the color combination. Do you think you could maybe make a sample kelly green, solar orange, and rustic black. Also could you maybe make a sample with some kelly green along with the mossy oak break up.
Here's a kelly green and neon orange.

I'll get the rest of those samples when time permits.

Ben

·
Obsession Bows
5,441 Posts
Looks great, she loves it. Go ahead and ship them out, and thanks a ton for the quick work. It's been a pleasure doing business with you and I'll be sure to spread the word about your slings here locally. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
182 Posts
got mine today, colors are perfect and just what I was looking for. fast shiping and the workmanship is worth well more than he asks. showed it to my wife and she said I better hurry up and buy her a bow cause she wants one

·
Registered
138 Posts
A while back I ordered a double wide slingbraid from Ben for my 2007 Mathews Switchback XT. I love it and just yesterday I ordered another double wide to fit my Mathews MQ1. Can't wait until it gets here.

This gentleman has a great product, a great price and on top of that great service to go along with it. If you haven't ordered yours yet then you need to do so today! :)

You will be pleased with his product and fast service, guaranteed!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Bow sling

Hey Ben,
Got the sling for my Envy. Great job. Love it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Braided Sling to Match Diamond Victory

Just got my single sling in today that matches my Diamond Victory. It looks amazing!! I couldn't be happier. :RockOn:

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a Guardian in the hd hardwoods grey and was woundering if you could tell me what colors you have that would look good on it? I also have a Trykon XL in the anodized gold with black limbs. Can you please tell me what color would be nice with this type of gold? Thanks.
Hey shard, I like this one for the HD Gray here are some pics.-

As for that yellow, I don't have a good color, I would go all black if it were my bow.

Ben

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Ben,
I am sorry.

I'm thinking of placing an order.
I have a Switchback XT and I was looking for a good match for my Hardwoods HD camo. I also ordered a custom torqueless grip that will be silver black and oak, so I'd like a double wide grip that might match both.
I liked your two samples of Grey HD and Mossy Oak breakup.
I was kind of wondering what the Grey HD would look like with the new tracer cord in it :) and I like the looks of the black and grey in the center.
If you could post any samples I would appreciate it.
Thank you:grin:
Lucas
Here's this one, it's HD gray with tracer, let me know if you need to see anymore.

Ben

1 - 20 of 6351 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.