Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think AT might need a Slippy Field section. I enjoy his comments and humor as much as AT all together. Slippy your one funny critter.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Lonestar_HOYT said:
.... Slippy your one funny critter.
Funny doesn't even begin to descibe Slippy.:wink:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Lonestar_HOYT said:
I think AT might need a Slippy Field section. I enjoy his comments and humor as much as AT all together. Slippy your one funny critter.
Slippy is one of our best posters at Wild Extremes also. He is a very unique and brillant man who says whats on his mind ..no matter how tainted that is......Your one of a kind and we Love Ya ( IN A MANLY WAY of Course) ..:wink:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Personally, I think he wasn't hugged enough as a child....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Misfire said:
Personally, I think he wasn't hugged enough as a child....

Or maybe to much.:wink:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
yep, and add Stanley to that list.... that guy cracks me up :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
And from what little I know of him there's no doubt in my mind what so ever that he shoots a Bowtech (just in the closet):)

·
Registered
86 Posts
SwietsRick said:
Slippy is one of our best posters at Wild Extremes also. He is a very unique and brillant man who says whats on his mind ..no matter how tainted that is......Your one of a kind and we Love Ya ( IN A MANLY WAY of Course) ..:wink:

Couldn't agree more Rick, the Slippmiester is a one of a kind and we love him at WE!! Great to see he is appreciated here at AT as well, both web sites are great places to be and discuss Archery in general and Hunting specifically!

:darkbeer: Cheers to ya Slippy!!!

Keep On Slammin'
Julie Jones

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
As Treasurer of the Slippy Field Fan Club (pending background check) PM me and I will tell you where to send the money orders. :behindsof Swoosh, The President, makes sure it all goes to a good cause!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Dude.....Slippy needs his own planet:teeth:

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
I think it is his subtle brilliance that makes us appreciate him so. :)

One of my favorites is when he called Tink "Santa". Or the time he advised a guy to take his Bowtech to the proshop and tell them to check for evidence of explosions. Oh, the list could go on and on.

For all you do, this one's for you. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
The day he called Tink "santa" was the day I became a fan. That exchange was hilarious.

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Lonestar_HOYT said:
Thanks, I just wish more people appreciated my existence on this planet, namely my wife. :sad:

Although I don't like to toot my own horn, please contact Swoosh or Cmarti for more information on the fan club and sign the petition for the Slippy Forum. :tongue:

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Hemingway said:
yep, and add Stanley to that list.... that guy cracks me up :darkbeer:
I agree completely. When you see a Stanley post you never know what is coming.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts