Votes: 1 25.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are launching a new Small Game head that we think fills a void for the small game hunter. We designed it to be tough, sharp and forceful. Would love to hear your feedback!

Also, I'm trying to do a little research on small game hunting. I'm curious how many do it for fun, to practice their technique, teach youngsters, etc.

For those of you that do hunt small game, what heads do you use?

Image for Forum.png

·
Registered
68 Posts
I currently hunt only smal game and use RIP tricks have great results with dem

This one looks interesting, definitely would give them a try if they come to the market ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
600 Posts
Depending on price I may try them. My primary use is grouse during elk/deer season. I have used the G5 sgh which work great but the "fingers" break fairly easy.

·
Full Time Novice
7,170 Posts
I use the VPA small game thumper. super tough and arrows are easy to recover. Head looks nice, I would try them out
I would agree VPA are nice have take several game and hit rocks and stumps. They don’t dig in the dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,096 Posts
RIP Trick fan also. Send me a pack I will test them out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! The Talons are available online at talonheads dot com right now at $19.95 for a 3-pack. I'm not able to post links yet because we are new to this forum so that's why I typed it the way that I did. :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depending on price I may try them. My primary use is grouse during elk/deer season. I have used the G5 sgh which work great but the "fingers" break fairly easy.
This is the main reason we invented the Talon is because the "fingers" broke off of the G5 when they hit a rock, stump etc. We hunt nutria out here because they destroy ponds etc. on golf courses and farms and the Talons are made of tough steel to withstand any impact and with the concave design they are more likely to "catch" so you don't lose as many arrows.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Definitely looks like it'd work very well. I also use the g5 sgh but as others have said kinda fragile

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,096 Posts
I haven't heard back did you guys get my PM with shipping information.

Thanks
John V

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been looking to buy a set of these in 125gr but i cant find them ? Any sugestions were i can order a set ? And also dilivers in europa ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.