Archery Talk Forum banner

Small game pics. Got any?

3158 Views 47 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Loutre-man
Show some small game pics if yall got any. I just shot a possum a couple of days ago. Post em' up!!:wink:
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
25,353 Posts
give me 2 weeks. when deer season opens squirrels and grouse will be going down with them.

· Registered
802 Posts
It's a blue goose, but I couldn't take a better picture of it cause the s.g.h. kind of destroyed the head. I can put up a pic of what the s.g.h. did if anyone wants to see some real broadhead damage. Pic might be "graphic" though.

· Registered
802 Posts
Here's what 1 shot with an s.g.h. can do. He was facing me at 23 yards. The arrow hit it's neck and went into the body! enjoy!

Attachments

· Registered
1,376 Posts
small game is a blast

· Registered
23 Posts
Ground Hog about a month ago.

Is ground hog any good to eat? i got a monster one that actually lives under my hunting lodge... i was target shooting and this thing came running out and slammed on brakes when it saw me... i yelled to others... "is ground hog in season!? Hurry up..." I knocked the arrow (had practice tip on it) and turned to it.... everyone was just looking at me, and then he went back under house... are they good to eat though?

· Registered
46 Posts
do ground hogs taste good or something?

· Registered
918 Posts
Is ground hog any good to eat? i got a monster one that actually lives under my hunting lodge... i was target shooting and this thing came running out and slammed on brakes when it saw me... i yelled to others... "is ground hog in season!? Hurry up..." I knocked the arrow (had practice tip on it) and turned to it.... everyone was just looking at me, and then he went back under house... are they good to eat though?

I know people that eat the young ones but not the big ones. I will pass on eating them myself.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.