Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a thumb release for smaller hands. The large size for me just does not work well for my youngest. He likes it much more then his finger release and it fixed his target panic. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Carter simple 1 isn't too big. The carter evolution is not a thumb release but it is a sweet release. It's resistance activated and good for small hands.

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts
I currently shoot a little boss and it fits great. I recommend it or a just cuz or b cuz. They fit good also. Or a Stan sx or shoot off med. haha I think I've tried to many.

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts
Carter simple 1 isn't too big. The carter evolution is not a thumb release but it is a sweet release. It's resistance activated and good for small hands.
I had a simple and it felt a little big on me. I wear size medium or medium large golf gloves of that helps.

·
Registered
656 Posts
TRU Ball Champ is perfect for small hands, and the trigger can be set light even though it is in our "hunting" category. Or, the Boss X 3 finger is also on the smaller end. For back tension, the HT comes in "baby" size (small) on the 3 finger model.

Hope these suggestions can help you! Have fun shooting together!!!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I have a Shootoff M listed in the classifieds. I wear a size 9 glove and it is a little to small for me. Probably about right for either teenagers, men with smaller hands, or women.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Try holding a carter chocolate addiction. Just got one myself and love how adjustable the thumb trigger arm is. Even fits my wife's hand.

·
I Got Serious!
3,362 Posts
The Spot Hoggs are about as small as you will find.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have small hand and absolutely love the Spot Hogg Saturday Night Special, fits my hand perfectly.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
TRU Ball Champ is perfect for small hands, and the trigger can be set light even though it is in our "hunting" category. Or, the Boss X 3 finger is also on the smaller end. For back tension, the HT comes in "baby" size (small) on the 3 finger model.

Hope these suggestions can help you! Have fun shooting together!!!
The new Champ is what you need.
Its New and made for small hands and for kids.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
649 Posts
The carter target 3 is a fairly small, simple, straight forward quality release.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Spot Hogg SNS.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The Carter Target 3 and 4 would work, The Insatiable 3 is another good one. I too have had the spott hogg saturday night special and Friday night delight, and they are pretty small also.

·
Coram Deo
3,287 Posts
I have small hands and I use the Truball Max Pro 4.
This. I have medium hands and like the Max Pro 4, but my wife and 9yr old get along GREAT with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts