Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my mind at ease. Was putting my sight on my new Halon 6. Noticed this SUPER TINY mark near the lower axle, on the outside of the limb. I'm almost positive from looking at it that it's just a minor issue with the finish -- which I'm NOT really concerned about. Just put my mind at ease that that is all it is.

For reference, that's the AVS cam in the background.
IMG_1577.jpg

And with no flash:
IMG_1578.jpg

Again, it doesn't look like an issue. But now that I've noticed it, just thought I'd ask.

EDIT: It may not even be apparent but it's at like 7:00 on the screw. It looks like just a small chip on this finish -- which won't bother me. Just want to see.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I would never shoot if I worried about little marks like that on the limbs of My bows. LOL

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha hahaha fair enough. My only comeback is that it's BRAND new. Otherwise, I really would never give it a second thought.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also - I'm not worried about it cosmetically at all. Just making sure it's just a chip on the finish.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
NOTHING to worry about!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Really!

·
Mark
5,700 Posts
I would not shoot it, ever. To help you out I will give you $500 for it!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Sometimes the dip finish is a touch thick around the axel holes and will chip when assembled. Cosmetic but nothing to be worried about.

·
12,022 Posts
You're good. No worries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts