Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Here is what one looks like when covered with the home camo kit. THis just happens to be a tree bark camo. If the camo pattern is real important, you can go to the Dip-it we page and look at their store then go to patterns.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Can anyone give me the dimensions on these cases? I have been using the large one for my 2 s40 builds, but even with 2c externals,pipe thru and a yeti board I have a lot of empty space inside them.

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,475 Posts
I don't have the

dimensions handy, but I can fit an s600 or s40 with security tube and 2 C-cells in the small case with NO problem :teeth:

they are pretty sweet!

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,475 Posts
In the big cases

I have just seen a p52 (tank of a cam) with an SS board, AND a viv2800 slave flash, with 4 c-cells, 2, AA-cells, and the 9-volt for the board - now that's packed in there.

I have a true color day/IR night jazz with a BF array, kit 98, BF board, 8 c-cells, two AA cells, with a security tube in the large OP box.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Small ones measure 5 1/2" high by 4" wide by 2 1/2" deep. That being said, the height and wideth narrow down at the bottom of the case to approx. 5"X3 3/4" and with extra room in the lid side you pick up about 1/2".:confused: So I guess I should have said, 5"X3 3/4"X3".

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am going to order one to play with, I think the S40 is going to be very snug on the width but theres only one wayt to find out for sure!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I like the wally cases execpt for the depth on them so mine go to the table saw and loose about 3/4 to 1" in depth before anything else.
I think on the s40 you'll have to trim the lanyard bracket but that all.

Here's an s600 in the small wally case (bottom pic).

·
Registered
221 Posts
My local Dick's Sporting Goods has them. 9.95 Same thing as the amazon ad. They do look deeper than the 1040's, but not bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts