Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my stab Wed and put it on and couldnt wait to try it out. I was really amazed at how well this works. It slowed my pin movement down so much. I am shooting better groups out to 60yds. Jason really has something going on here for sure. I will be buying another one when I get another set up. Thanks Smooth Stabilty more an EXCELLENT product.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Man that bow looks sweet!! I am glad you are happy with it!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was really suprised when I opened the package at how light this thing is. You would'nt think as light as it is that it couldnt work like it's talked about. But WOW, I was suprised at how well this stab does what its supposed to do. I swear I was able to hold so much more stable as I was able to do before.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
That Alien looks freakin' awesome ! Glad you are happy with your choice. I know it is hard giving something new a try but aren't you glad you took the chance.? That is why I have been telling everyone that I can about how good it really is. It is also not as big as people think it is.
Now lay the smack down on one and let us all on AT know about it.

·
Registered
12,911 Posts
I have found the same thing... it really works and isn't very heavy

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Glad you like it and spread the word on the reality of this thing!!!

They do amaze you on what they can do with less weight!!! Plus that think look wicked on that bow!!!

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
they really do work! that is a sweet looking Alien!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I am glad everyone is happy with them. That is good news for us!!! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been talking to my brothers and dad about this stab. They are sceptical so this weekend I will show them myself and let them be amazed for themselves. Once again this is an awesome product and I say give this a try and you yourself will be a believer as well.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Let us know what they think! Thanks again!

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
is that the 12" or the 8"?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Great rig!

I was skeptical about the stabilizer before I bought my first. Shot one round of 3D with it and was hooked. I am glad you took a chance on a new company and product, you will not regret the decision.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that the 12" or the 8"?
This is the 8" one. I will be getting a longer one for 3-D here after the holidays. Gotta start on Xmas so I hafta chill for a bit. Shot again tonight and I was having more fun than usual because this thing really is cool. Man you guys did it with this one for sure.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Glad you like it and it is the real deal huh!!!

Good luck and keep us posted on your experiences and pass the word on. Post some pics of your groupings as well.

Brian

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
ttt

ttt for the best company and stabilizer there is!

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dang it I want to try one of these things so bad. I am low on funding right now with a 11 1/2 week old baby girl but as soon as I can afford it I am getting one. I have heard too many good things about these stabs and am itching to see what all of the fuss is about.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts