Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to share a little story with you all to express how lucky I am to shoot for such a great company. A couple months ago I was lucky enough to be accepted to the Smooth Stability Pro Staff. A week later I received a stabilizer and a phone call from Jason Fuller, the owner to make sure I recieved everything and if I had any questions or needed anything else. (Man what service!) About another week later I received a awesome Smooth Stability hat that I had no idea I was getting, (Another bonus!) And then today I was checking the mail and noticed I had a letter. As I opened it I soon discovered it was a Christmas Card telling my and my family to have a Merry Christmas from none other than Jason Fuller and those are Smooth Stability. Now maybe I am a little bias because I shoot for them but I have been shooting competitively for about 6 years now, I have shoot for numerous diffferent companies and NEVER have I experienced such great people as I have with Jason Fuller at Smooth Stability. A great product, a a great company and one hell of a stand up guy. Thanks Jason for all you do! Merry Christmas to you and yours and also a Merry Christmas to everyone else here on AT!

Your Proud Shooter,
Erik Rowley

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Merry Christmas Erik!!! Thanks again buddy.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

ttt

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Great product...ive never held so steady

With the 8 inch stab i have never been able to hold that steady. Im going to be trying the 4 inch for my hunting rig...

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
With the 8 inch stab i have never been able to hold that steady. Im going to be trying the 4 inch for my hunting rig...
Glad you like it and thanks for your business. Let me know if you need anything.

Jason

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
ttt

Thats good to hear I sent a pm and a email never heard back ?

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
OMG this thing is amazing. I talked to Jason on Sunday and placed order. Got it on Wednesday. Shot it all last night and it is a great stabilizer for sure. I was getting made fun of though! :mg: Calling it a bow stand. I told them the physics behind it. (moment of inertia) and they shut up. Jason helped me out too. Nice company for sure!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
OMG this thing is amazing. I talked to Jason on Sunday and placed order. Got it on Wednesday. Shot it all last night and it is a great stabilizer for sure. I was getting made fun of though! :mg: Calling it a bow stand. I told them the physics behind it. (moment of inertia) and they shut up. Jason helped me out too. Nice company for sure!
LOL. That is common at first. I have heard it called everything from a sat. dish to a potato masher. Most people are ok with after they see the results. I am glad you are happy though. Let me know if you need anything else.

Jason

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Thats good to hear I sent a pm and a email never heard back ?
I dont remember you PMing me. I am sorry for that. Please let me know if I can help you.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Just tell him to shoot it once or twice. After that you can tell him to call Jason to get one of his own.

Oh and Jason? As nice as it is, it still leaves some lumps in my potatos. :wink::wink:
But if I hold it just right, I can get HBO.

Ted

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
One thing that took me by surprise was the finish though on the bars. The CF has small ridges in it. never seen that before. Not sure if it bothers me or not just a note.

·
Registered
555 Posts
One thing that took me by surprise was the finish though on the bars. The CF has small ridges in it. never seen that before. Not sure if it bothers me or not just a note.
This is because it is wrapped CF. That is the reason it is so stiff.

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Christmas Cards????

Hey J you trying to 1 up me in the CS dept???

Nice touch!!!!!!

Excellent product from fellow Hoosiers.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Can't say enough about how hard the guys at SS work to make sure everything is right.

Won't get started on the stab except, I Love It!!

Thanks to the whole staff for the card and Merry Christmas to all of you:

Ryan
Tyler
Sarah
Jason
And, bosses' little helper

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Christmas Cards????

Hey J you trying to 1 up me in the CS dept???

Nice touch!!!!!!

Excellent product from fellow Hoosiers.
LOL Hey I got to try and keep up with the master Rodney! To be honest that was my wifes idea more then mine. But I do want to wish everyone a happy holiday and thank them again for being such great staff members. I couldnt ask for much more. I wanted some good down to earth people and I got them and made a lot of friends along the way.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Just tell him to shoot it once or twice. After that you can tell him to call Jason to get one of his own.

Oh and Jason? As nice as it is, it still leaves some lumps in my potatos. :wink::wink:
But if I hold it just right, I can get HBO.

Ted
Thats funny Ted!!!!! What way do you point it to get HBO? I can only get the sci-fi channel. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts