Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started shooting BHFS again and have been playing around with a Bowtech Allegiance, from having shot an Apex for quite some time. I had an 11.5" Doinker stab on the front and decided to try a 12" Smooth Stability stab.

I buy a lot of bows and frequently tinker with different accessories and I can honestly say that this is one of the very few things I've tried that really does live up to the hype.

The bow settles much quicker after getting to full draw, the hold is night and day compared to conventional stabs I've used, and on the shot the possibly of torque is clearly reduced -- the bow just wants to stay straight, you can feel the resistance to any left/right twisting.

No gimmicks here folks. This stab concept really is a true innovation.

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
X10 Agreed 110% Best investment I bought. I am truely a believer after shooting mine as well. My groups have tightened up and able to settle at 60yds a lot better.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
That is awesome!! Glad you like the stab as much as I do. Been telling everyone how good they are but until you try one, you just do not understand.

Awesome looking rig also.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! By the way that is a sweet set-up you got there! Very nice!!

Jason

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Yup, just got mine about a week or so back and I came to the same conclusion as you: SOLD.

Ted

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
It does indeed work as mentioned. I am not a spot shooter by no stretch of the imagination. I normally shoot anywhere from 290 to 296 on Vegas 300. There was an indoor 300 shoot the other day that I went to and ended up with my second highest score ever. A 299 23 Xs with the 12 inch SS stabilizer. The best was a 300 with a 24 inch stab. But that goes to show just how good the shorter ones are. They are hunter class legal and hold like a longer one. Amazing. Here are the final pics.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
:):):)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts