Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why are none of you people at snowshoe?
i'm sneaking out of work early tommorow to go have a look around, and hit some vendors, and was hoping to meet a few of you.
i definately wanted to see the obt limo in person, maybe get an autograph.
what gives?
you guys too good for my state?

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
To see that limo you'll have to be at Pinehurst this weekend!

Sorry we missed it this year.... If ya see Ken tell him to pay our appearance fee next year! ;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm taking the check book, which trailers should i hit up?

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
boogy said:
why are none of you people at snowshoe?
i'm sneaking out of work early tommorow to go have a look around, and hit some vendors, and was hoping to meet a few of you.
i definately wanted to see the obt limo in person, maybe get an autograph.
what gives?
you guys too good for my state?
no we love your state....matter fact, some of us have roots there....

however.....do to prior commitments like darrin has said.....we are under contract elsewhere....as you know...it was a matter of who pays the most and offers the best beny's.....

for the record though.....we already have contracts in hand for next years appearance at snowshoe...our people are looking over the fine print as we ready to tee it up :wink:

darrin, shouldnt you be at the jetport about now????

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
boogy said:
i'm taking the check book, which trailers should i hit up?
check book....just tell them darrin and obt sent ya..... :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
onebowtie said:
check book....just tell them darrin and obt sent ya..... :D
umm, will that be good for at least a mountain dew?

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
boogy said:
umm, will that be good for at least a mountain dew?
its good for at least a discount at the carter booth.....and i know its good for a free carbon express hat or towel......and surely you can get a free ibo keychain......

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
onebowtie said:
its good for at least a discount at the carter booth.....and i know its good for a free carbon express hat or towel......and surely you can get a free ibo keychain......

wow, you guys carry that much clout?
friend told me i needed to hit the lancaster trailer, i need some fletching supplies.
i also need a new sight for my lx, looking at the sure loc, any clout with these guys?
j/k by the way, i'm in the car business, you know first hand, we are all lay downs.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
boogy said:
wow, you guys carry that much clout?
friend told me i needed to hit the lancaster trailer, i need some fletching supplies.
i also need a new sight for my lx, looking at the sure loc, any clout with these guys?
j/k by the way, i'm in the car business, you know first hand, we are all lay downs.
lol car business....you got that right, we are the biggest laydowns of them all.....

now look, head over to the copper john booth.....i can get you deep discount there....

and matter fact, if you mention darrin and obt at the lancaster booth, its good for something too....

see its almost like your an employee in the archery industry.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts