Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i moved to Westerly RI this passed July from NJ. In NJ I knew the area like the back of my hand if I needed something i knew where to go. I'm looking for a place that does work on bows and possibly a place to shoot, since my new backyard is really small. I heard of a place in Warwick but there's gotta be somewhere closer. I think I've found a new area to hunt. I gotta check it out next weekend. Any suggestions on any WMA's i should check out? I found a local gunshop in town as well, but im not sure if they do gun smithing, and i need to find one because my shotgun jams up and doesnt like to discharge the spent shell. So if anyone had any suggestions that could help me on that thatd be nice as well. Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
88 Posts
If your down in Westerly, there isn't much down that way. If I were you, I'd go to Reedy's in Middleboro, Ma. It's worth the drive and the wait. Other shops in the area you can google for location, hours, phone number:
X-spot Archery, Mass.
Andover Archery, Ct.
Hall's Archery, Ct.
Hope Valley bait& tackle, RI
Tangy's, Warwick, RI
Trader Jan's, Fall River, Ma
Buckley family archery, Fall River, Ma.

I wish you luck. Should you need more help, pop on down to Narragansett Bowhunters, 1531 Ten Rod rd. N. Kingstown some weekend. Should be able to give you some help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.