Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6year old daughter was drawing at the kitchen table earlier. Being curious I asked what she was drawing. She said a deer target... check the x placement... seems legit to me lol

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
She’s a better shot than me at 6! Kids have the most amazing minds, enjoy it! When they turn 13, they quit thinking, ask me how I know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No kidding! All three of my kids were suddenly A-holes at 13! LOL.

·
Registered
Isaiah 6:8
1,782 Posts
looks like she has been brought up pretty well!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What’s better than her drawing is her shooting this is a 20yd group with our mission sub1 crossbow

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Kids are funny, my 5 year old grandson was being quarantined and schooling from home, my daughter hears the teacher ask for a word that rhymes with rock, my grandson yells out cock to the whole class, my daughter left the house and him at home with his father.

Wraith nice shooting by your daughter, when she turns 10 she will be the smartest person in the house just ask her.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Man that is awesome. Most kid's her age are playing video games but she is drawing deer kill zones! Also, that is some nice shooting young lady!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I try to not let her play video games, she plays games on my moms phone more than anything. I had planned to get her in the blind and get her her first deer this year but they didn’t cooperate. Her mom got her first deer this year with the sub 1 was hoping for a double but it didn’t happen. She did sit with me the day I shot 2 does back to back and even tried to help blood trail them.... didn’t need because I seen them go down but she loved it

·
Registered
659 Posts
Contratulation on the young lady's drawing and shooting. For all of those who wrote, "just wait till she's 13.....", I can only say "just wait till she's 16...." It gets worse !!!!!!!

Enjoy these moments with your daughter, take lots of photos for future reference, and keep introducing her to the outdooors in the most ethical way !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts