Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told a few days ago by one of my friends that Magnock is no longer in business. I just checked they're website and sure enough Magnock has sold out (I can't help feeling as if we Magnock customers were sold out). There's no explanation other then the statement that the patent had been sold and that someone else would be marketing them. No word as to who or how to get them (although now I'm not so sure that I will want to use them anymore). As far as I can recall There was no warning of any kind, otherwise I would have stocked up to be sure I had enough supply to last a while. As it is I am almost out and have nowhere to buy new ones.

I understand that business is business but I can't help feeling as if Anzat has undermined me and the other Magnock customers in a way that leaves me with a really bad feeling towards the way Anzat conducted itself in this business deal. Much of the equipment I buy is because of my loyalty to that company. When I feel that a company has taken advantage of that loyalty and has turned it's back on it's customers, It has lost my business. Even though I love using Magnocks, Anzat has shown me that that customer loyalty isn't what it was about so, I guess I'll be going back to super nocks. To say I am disappointed with Anzat would be an understatement. I wish them luck in whatever new endeavor they embark on but I won't be part of the new ones customer base.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Noel,

Send Magnockman a pm, you can still purchase a limited amount to hold you over until the new supplier gets them in the market. I'm not sure who that will be, but I'm holding out until I get down to my last, then I'll be sweating it out as well. :cry:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Yes they will be available very soon. The other company is also going to have a new release that everyone is pretty excited about.....

I don't know if I would say they sold out either.......Everyone gets in buisness for one main reason, all of them. Did they give them away free???? No they sold them. So calm down a minute and give them a break a little. If you need some nocks PM or email Chris, or send me a PM and I wil give you what you need from what I have. :wink:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Back in July I spoke with them and Chris told me that MagNocks was sold, just cant remember who bought it.:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts