Archery Talk Forum banner

SO what is the deal w/ Easton & the HOlD up on the new X-10 Stabilizers..anyone know?

515 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  erikbarnes25197
SO what is the deal w/ Easton & the HOlD up on the new X-10 Stabilizers..anyone know?

...ok so i have ordered my stabilizer back in Jan after seeing them at the show in the Easton Booth. was told they only had demos hadn't even produced the stabilizer on the market yet, then it at my local pro shop they tell our dealer it could be April til they are ready .."painting issues"??? what? are you serious?! :pukey:
Why would they place a product to purchase in the product guide to start the new product yr. and then say they can't deliver or build them unitil a quarter or longer into the product year before they even start delivering them?

While bows i can understand to be more tolerable..but a stabilizer?

Has anyone else ordered the new X-10 Stabilizer from Easton if so what have you heard on the situation w/ them and or delivery dates...just curious? :cool:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,763 Posts
the shop i shoot at got a front rod in two weeks ago.

· Old school
2,511 Posts
I ordered mine from Lancaster the day they put the new ones on their site, sometime twards the end of January and just got them on Tuesday. Worth the wait for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.