Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my alphamax got here today, and i am just wondering why someone has not told me about this bow before. I shot it the day it came out at the dealer last year(earlier this year actually) but and then never touched it again. Now that i have it and have set it up and shot it. Holy **** this bow is sweet. I do not want to become a fanboy but it makes it hard when a bow shoots like this......anyways i hope everybody has a good christmas

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I bought a AM35 on here for a great price and it is sweet. Been away from Hoyt too long :darkbeer:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well if you gotta know........... Christmas was coming and Santa told us not to spoil the surprise.:mg: Just like being a kid again.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree, great bow

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
So my alphamax got here today, and i am just wondering why someone has not told me about this bow before. I shot it the day it came out at the dealer last year(earlier this year actually) but and then never touched it again. Now that i have it and have set it up and shot it. Holy **** this bow is sweet. I do not want to become a fanboy but it makes it hard when a bow shoots like this......anyways i hope everybody has a good christmas
Congrats! I like the Hoyts too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts