Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assembling a barebow for the first time to try it out. Looking for recommendations for a solid mid-range plunger and arrow rest to get started with. I know that Beiter makes the best plunger but not able to make that sort of investment right now. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Shibuya DX plungers are excellent quality and much more affordable than Beiter, they just don't have click adjustments or markings for easy setting back to the same position after being disassembled.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
AAE free flyte for the rest.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Spigarelli ZT rest.

For the plunger, Shibuya DX as has been stated. Although if you are string walking and shooting various different distances a micro-click plunger is a must. You can still get by with the DX but it gets tedious having to whip out the allen keys every other shot to make adjustments. Infitec, Avalon, Decut, and Cartel all make click plungers in the same price range as the the DX but I don't know the quality of them.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The Spigarelli ZT rest.

For the plunger, Shibuya DX as has been stated. Although if you are string walking and shooting various different distances a micro-click plunger is a must. You can still get by with the DX but it gets tedious having to whip out the allen keys every other shot to make adjustments.
This is so true. Getting the allen keys out is a PITA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts