Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new to the forum and somewhat new to archery. after shooting an entry level compound for a while, I got a Conquest 4 and this is a fantastic bow. My scores were immediately better and I feel that I can control what I am doing - meaning that I usually can explain a bad shot :) - I would never have thought that archery would be so much fun. I'm just a little sad that it took me 58 years to realize this :wink:

The pro shop where they can tune the bow is however not close and I would like to learn how to tune my bow myself, change peep, adjust the timing etc... I have read quite a bit about it, about the various presses and vises and numerous articles on bow tuning, but I really do not know where to start. Anyone with some advice on how to proceed?

Best Regards,
Michel

Registered

Registered
I'm new also , I searched youtube and there is a ton of vids. on Bow maitenance.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm -and colorful - welcome!!!
Hambone69: you're right and I'm going to spend a few hours watching. I tend to forget YouTube as a source of good information. There is clearly a ton of good stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.